In response to daily prompt http://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_prompt/discussion-enders/
(Discussion Enders : We’ve all had exchanges where we came up with the perfect reply — ten minutes too late. Write down one of those, but this time, make sure to sign off with your grand slam (unused) zinger.)
My reluctance to say those three words led me to
- A purse full of cards : Credit card from 5 banks, debit card from 3 banks, cards from almost all the top retailers
- An inbox flooded with tons of subscribed emails.
- A phone ringing constantly with sales offers
- A mailbox stuffed with a bunch of promotional fliers
- A Friday night spent in watching advertisements instead of a movie.
Oh..!! I don’t know why?.. But the marketing guys are everywhere stalking me. Unfortunately, due to my extremely polite nature, I end up responding to most of them and you know the result 😦
Now, before I go bankrupt spending my hard earned money on those deceptively attractive offers ,I would like to say those 3 magical words “ No,Thank you”.