Things I wish as a Mom of a 5 year old :
- I wish my daughter obeys whatever I say.
- I wish she eats more vegetables and less junk food.
- I wish she plays on her own without dragging me into her pretend and play.
- I wish she stops yelling whenever I comb her hair.
- I wish she reads more books and watches less TV
- I wish she shares her chocolates with me.
- I wish she would let me win atleast one game when I play with her.
- I wish she remembers the wonderful time we are having now.
- I wish she would never grow apart from me.
- I wish I were a child like her enjoying once again the pampering of my parents.
P.S: This blog is based on the prompt from the course “Writing 101”